- Assist the Staff Pharmacist with the preparation, packaging and distribution of patient prescriptions
- Maintain patient and drug information files
- Ensure that a prescriptions are complete and authentic
- Gather all necessary information, ensure completeness of information
- Confirm accuracy and completeness of pharmaceutical products prepared for release
- Complete the final check of prepared prescriptions
- Other duties as assigned
- Accreditation as a Registered Pharmacy Technician in good standing and adherence to the Standards of Practice with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Experience as a Registered Technician is an asset
- Experience with Kroll an asset
+ Read more
Medical Pharmacies Group Inc.
Established in 1957, Medical Pharmacies Group Inc. is a pharmacy operator that provides services to retirement homes and long term and extended care facilities.