Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experiences
- Delivering superior customer service
- Performing all technical aspects of dispensing of prescriptions, including receiving the order/refill, procuring complete and current information, computer entry, preparation and labeling in an efficient, accurate and timely fashion
- Identifying and referring any clinical questions to the pharmacists and management questions to the pharmacist manager or pharmacist on duty
- Maintaining current and accurate patient profile information
- Clerical duties including completing all records, documentation and patient or third party billings/charges, preparing receipts, invoices, letters, memos and general filling
- Performing duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year full time working pharmacy experience or completion of technician training required
- Excellent customer service, communication, reliability, accuracy, efficiency and team work required
- Kroll input experience is an asset
+ Read more
Medical Pharmacies Group Inc.
Established in 1957, Medical Pharmacies Group Inc. is a pharmacy operator that provides services to retirement homes and long term and extended care facilities.