* Responsibility for executing the go-to-market strategy for a named account territory, working closely with the following internal and external groups:
o Internal - Regional and HQ Management, Business Analysts, Marketing, Channel Resources, and Cisco Capital
o External - Cisco Channel and Distribution Partners, Cisco Ecosystem and Alliance Partners, Industry Trade Associations, Private and Public Business Organizations
* Meet and exceed an assigned quota through the sale of solutions that include Cisco core and advanced technologies, leveraging Cisco's channel
* Formulate and present an annual territory business plan, with quarterly updates
* Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting, extensive opportunity management
* Be cognizant of regional market trends, ensuring these trends are reflected in strategies implemented and solutions offered
Who You Are?
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
* 5-10 years in our industry with relevant experience at Cisco Systems or a similar technical sales/marketing organization
* Strong C-Level executive selling skills
* Excellent communication, sales, presentation, and marketing skills
* Motivated self starter
* High energy and dedicated to fostering a teamwork environment
* Bachelors or master's degree in business administration or equivalent preferred
Who You’ll Work With?
* Consistent record of successfully selling and/or developing solutions and programs, building sales partnerships, and creating business relationships at all business levels
* Demonstrated collaborative skills, working effectively within a cross-functional organization
* A strong background in a broad range of Cisco solutions, with the ability to link business relevance to our advanced technologies.