Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Oakville, ON Head Office
What will you do as an Accounts Payable Administrator?
- Manage all vendor accounts assigned to you and ensure their compliance with financial regulations
- Assemble, review, verify and Input invoices/bills and credit notes in accounts payable module daily
- Review the accounts payable aging, making sure all invoices are accounted for and properly posted
- Post payments and send remittances to vendors on a weekly basis
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile vendor accounts and generate accrual expenses on a monthly basis
- Miscellaneous task upon request
Do you have the Spark? Here’s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years' experience of working as an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Significant experience with calculating, posting and managing accounting figures and financial records
- Excellent knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Good practical experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Good mathematical and data entry skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good customer service and negotiation skills
- Accuracy, responsibility and close attention to detail
Who is Spark Power?
- We provide end-to-end electrical contracting, operations and maintenance services, and energy sustainability solutions to the industrial, commercial, utility, and renewable asset markets.
- We have over 1300 employees in 38 offices across North America.
- We have numerous exciting projects in commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors across Canada and the US.
Here are some of perks Spark Power employees enjoy:
- Diverse and exciting scope of work
- Continuous training and skills improvement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit package with wellness spending account option
- Employee Share Ownership Program
….and much more
Spark Power Corp.
Spark Power Corp. is an international provider of asset management and technical services to the renewable energy industry.