JOB TITLE: Agricultural / Heavy Equipment Technician
POSITION TYPE: Permanent – Full time
positions available: 1
BRANCH: Oyen, AB – 216 Main Street, T0J 2J0
REPORTING TO: Service Sales Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnose and inspect equipment for faults and malfunctions
- Repair and adjust equipment and replace defective parts
- Perform updates, pre-season delivery inspections, and pre-season inspections
- Complete work orders and enter technician notes into computer
- Adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Experience working on CASE IH agriculture equipment an asset
- Possess problem solving skills
- No specific education requirement
- Two to three years’ work experience in a similar role an asset
We offer an exceptional compensation structure with benefits including health, disability and dental coverage, incremental wage increases per company policies, relocation expenses, work boot payment, tool allowance loan, personal days, and an employee stock ownership plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RME stock.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Rocky Mountain Equipment
Rocky Mountain Equipment is a consolidator of agriculture and construction equipment dealerships.