Looking to work for a company you can trust? One that consistently ranks Better than Most on the J.D. Power Customer Service Index and is a Platinum Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies? Fountain Tire Langley Bypass (19575 BC-10) is looking for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Apprentice Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
What each day will bring:
- Something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be required to work on
- We offer full repair and mechanical services for cars, trucks and other vehicles so whether you call yourself a mechanic or a technician, we let you do what you do best
- Amazing customers to impress with professional and friendly customer service
The responsibility to keep yourself and your coworkers safe
Pride in the work you've done keeping your customers on the road!
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a registered apprentice (ideally second year or above) who is willing to learn. Talented first year may be considered.
A valid driver's license is non negotiable. You must also be able to show us you are responsible on the road by providing a satisfactory driver's abstract
- A true professional with the desire to contribute their skills and experience in a team environment
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay structure
- We take care of you and your family with our impressive health, dental and vision benefits
A retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
Save your money with our staff discounts on tires, parts and mechanical services at all Fountain Tire locations