OpenText is looking for an Architect to join its Cloud Service Delivery team to help implement, enhance, and support its current Supplier Portal and IAM solutions with major clientele worldwide.
You Are Great At :
- Performing analysis, requirements definition, architecture recommendations, providing advice and guidance on the proper sizing of an architecture.
- Work closely with our business partners and technical SMEs, providing oversight and recommendations on how best to accomplish new requirements.
- Be accountable for enforcing best practices, providing documentation and establish process ensuring smooth implementations
- Contribute and collaborate with project delivery team and collaborating on changes as needed
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Working on complex problems that may require research and deep knowledge of the solution and address broad design issues within projects.
- Development of new features and enhancements for the Supplier Portal and IAM solutions.
- Participation in architecture and design reviews.
- Assist testing team with data setup and validation procedures.
- Help operations in troubleshooting and defect resolution of issues.
What It Takes :
- BS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in development/configuration of Portal and IAM solutions
- Extensive experience working with API’s / Web Services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Development experience working with MySQL, Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle databases.
- An aptitude to learn new technology quickly.
- Effective documentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to handle multiple streams of work effectively.
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot, JPA, Spring MVC framework and SCM tools.
- Experience with OpenText TeamSite / LiveSite is a plus.
- Working with SAML2, Angular and VueJS is a plus.
- Good understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
- Hands-on experience in RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML.
- Good Linux skills with knowledge on Shell scripting.
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com .
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an OpenText office to maintain a safe workplace for our employees.
OPENTEXT - the information company
Our growing team is mapping the future of Information Management, and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its boundaries. Join us and be part of a winning team, where the opportunities for your career are limitless.
From its innovative start as a research project by University of Waterloo professors in 1991, OpenText has grown into a global company with offices in more than 35 countries. Our high- performance culture has forged our growth and is an excellent fit for people looking to push themselves to learn and do more.
It’s our time to lead, and as part of our team, it will be your time too. Our continued growth will provide you the opportunity to explore, learn and chart an exciting career path while enjoying a good work-life balance.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment, there is always a new horizon to explore. We are proud to offer excellent benefits, challenging work and competitive financial rewards.
Our employee programs prioritize employees’ well-being and that of their families. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, education assistance, a wellness/fitness reimbursement and time off to volunteer.
With offices around the world and flexible work arrangements, OpenText strives to make sure all our employees feel connected. Teamwork extends to our social lives too from local social events to company-wide activities, we want our employees to take time to relax and have fun.
Corporate Citizenship is more than a program for us, it is engrained in our purpose, impact, and approach to doing business. Through numerous volunteer initiatives, we support education and innovation for global change.
Explore your career and potential. Become an OpenText Navigator.
- Start apply with LinkedIn
- Apply Now
- View All Jobs
- Careers & Culture blog
Copyright (c) 2020 Open Text Corporation. All rights reserved.