Automotive Service Technician – 310S Apprentice
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service oriented, retail environment.
Skills & Abilities:
• Successful completion of Level 2nd or 3rd-year apprentice for 310S with experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
• Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
• Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
• Valid class G driver’s license.
• Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire offer competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) . Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Established in 1953, Kal Tire is a supplier of retail, commercial, and mining tires.