rev up your career with Dilawri Group at 401 Dixie Mazda
Our team is expanding!
Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Service Technician to join the team.
Dilawri Group of Companies represents 72 dealerships nationwide with 18 dealerships in Ontario! Dilawri Group offers a performance-driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for excellence and providing an exceptional customer experience. We strive to provide our employees with not just another job but a career. We offer a “promote from within culture”, training, solid pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards
- Strong product knowledge
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Good time management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ideally, two (2) years minimum in a technician position
- General Dealership experience
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
Dilawri Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Dilawri Group of Companies, The
Founded in 1985, The Dilawri Group of Companies is a family-owned company that owns and operates over 40 automotive dealerships in Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.