Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be passionate about providing exceptional vehicle maintenance and have a results oriented outlook on all maintenance or repair work. As an Automotive Service Technician for our premium brand, high volume location you must be self-motivated, high energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of vehicle service excellence.
Our Automotive Service Technician is responsible for offering a consultative, results oriented approach to vehicle repairs by performing the following duties:
- Performing the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, based on the dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Determining the cause of any defect and repairs it. Detects the defects in the vehicle, based on the customer’s complaints and his/her own inspection.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Automotive Service Technician experience
- Minimum 5 years of general mechanical experience
- Red Seal Certification is a must
- Experience using DMS software such as CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds or PBS
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Jim Pattison Lease
Established in 1961, Jim Pattison Lease is a provider of fleet management services with over 39,000 vehicles leased.