Business Development Manager, Poly (Plantronics/ Polycom)
Get Inspired by the Work You'll Do
- On-board new SYNNEX Resellers to Plantronics/Polycom's Partner Program.
- Develop and support new and existing reseller partners.
- Deliver product presentations to SYNNEX Resellers and SYNNEX Sales on Plantronics/Polycom solutions.
- Primary point of contact for all Plantronics/Polycom-related sales opportunities and projects at SYNNEX.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and drive the sales process.
- Drive net new business opportunities.
- Key focus on customers, including those building out Telephony and Video solutions, UcaaS applications for Office 365, or developing digital transformation solutions for specific vertical markets, as well as traditional UCC VARs.
- Work with sales and the Plantronics/Polycom team to ensure all SYNNEX/Plantronics/Polycom initiatives are timely and appropriate for customer demand/market.
- Provide an expert level of service to vendor, customer and SYNNEX Sales personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive solutions and market conditions by analyzing market data/trends/opportunities and developing strategic direction from market information.
- Create reports and build group presentations for on-site customer visits.
- Proactively develop new ways of uncovering business opportunities.
- Act as a Solution Selling Expert incorporating vendor's full product line as well as SYNNEX offerings.
- Negotiate for a profitable P&L and provide guidance to junior level representatives.
Your passion is sparked by:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of five years of related experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience meeting internal customer needs in ways that provide satisfaction to the customer.
- Demonstrated background planning, organizing and scheduling in an efficient manner, focusing on key priorities.
- Solid experience generating new approaches to system enhancements that increase user's performance and efficiency.
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies and opportunities to correct them.
- Expet knowledge of sales processes, procedures and terminology.
- Established background working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors as well as proven experience exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Must possess a network with key contacts outside area of expertise.
+ Read more
Synnex Canada Limited
Synnex Canada Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Synnex Corporation, is a distributor of technology products to resellers throughout Canada.