> Evertz is looking for a Content Creator to join our creative team to develop content to help market our technology and solutions for the media industry. This creative individual will help create innovative and exciting content that highlight how our technology and solutions addresses our customer needs. The successful candidate will help develop technical and sales marketing materials that include: brochures, white papers, social media content, website content, marketing campaigns that help promote Evertz technology in the industry.
Location: Burlington, ON
- Excited by the opportunity to work closely with engineering, product management and sales teams to help build creative material to promote Evertz technology and solutions
- Passionate about creating creative communications materials for both our local sales teams and online presence (social media, website, etc.)
- Inspired by the idea of working independently and with project teams to plan and execute marketing plans
- Eager to build your experience with one of the innovative technology leaders in Canada
- Develop marketing and sales material, including brochures, presentations, webinars, press releases, newsletters, video content, and social media
- Research products by reading and studying the product specifications, interviewing subject matter experts, investigating hardware and software, observing uses and learning how to operate and use products
- Create and prepare technical presentations for product management and sales teams
- Interface with marketing and tradeshow teams for outbound marketing communications
- Proficiency in computer productivity software and web software tools
- Strong graphic design skills
- High proficiency in graphic tools, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms, such as HootSuite
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Detail oriented, self starter who is able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience distilling complex or highly technical concepts to actionable, understandable communications
- Strong editing and technical writing skills
- Willing to travel to international industry events and customer sites (up to 20%)
Only applicants that provide a portfolio will be considered.
Location: Burlington, ON
+ Read more
Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
Evertz Microsystems Ltd. is a manufacturer of audio and video infrastructure equipment for the film and television broadcast industry.