Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 60 locations across Canada. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business.
Billyard Insurance Group is looking for CSRs to support our growing brokerage. Our CSR position requires a relationship-oriented individual with strong organizational and analytical skills. You will need to be comfortable in a customer facing role with an emphasis on telephone and computer skills.
· Support the sales and customer service team while providing a superior level of service
· Administer, support and complete policy changes within our company partner’s portals and websites
· Review policies and recommend coverages based on individual consumer needs
· Adhere to the underwriting criteria set out by our broker partners
· If you enjoy occasionally selling policies we do not remove this function, but encourage you to do so
· Co-ordinate and follow up on client documents
What We Offer
Our commitment is to provide Insurance Brokers with the tools they need to succeed. Our recruitment team will work with you to find a best fit for branch.
Here are some of the things that BIG provides to our brokers:
- Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest organically growing insurance brokerage
- People-focused company culture
- Tools & Resources - We’re tech-obsessed and proud of it. Our brokers have access to state-of-the-art tools and resources that are designed to make you work smarter.
- Training & Support - We’re serious about supporting you. Whether it’s new tech, mentorship, marketing, or on-the-job-training, BIG’s head office has everything you need to get growing.
- Quoting System – Our quoters will help you get more qualified leads, improve your writing accuracy and keep you connected to the lead management system so that you can grow your book of business.
- Lead Management – Our custom lead management system will help you connect with your leads, track your progress and boost your efficiency.
- Best of all we have unbeatable market access to help you find the best coverage for your clients at a great price
Our BIG brokers are the best in business. Does this look like you?
- You Think BIG. Growth & finding ways to challenge yourself to be better is in your DNA.
- You’re resilient, adaptable & embrace change.
- You take care of others and support your colleagues, clients & communities. You’re professional and polite especially in tough situations.
- You're detail-oriented and like to ensure that the work you do is always high quality
- You want to ensure clients are protected and ensure you're always delivering top notch service
· RIBO licensed
· 2+ years in a customer service role
- High school or equivalent
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Billyard Insurance Group is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. We believe Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are fundamental in our vision to be the leading insurance platform in Canada. BIG is a proud, equal-opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Our Commitment to Accessibility
Billyard Insurance Group is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.346.2190 x10211.
Please note that all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
+ Read more
Billyard Insurance Group / BIG
Established in 1990, BIG is a provider of home, automobile and life insurance products across Ontario.