Our DC/Warehouse Associates are a vital part of our warehouse and assist in, but not limited to;
pick pack and stage parts, utilize hand-held radio frequency devise (RF scanners), and move boxes throughout the distribution center.
- Marks pallets with identifying store information.
- Uses the computer / RF to enter records.
- Uses equipment (pallet jack, forklift, etc.)
- Uses voice picking system
- Keeps work area neat, clean and hazard free.
- Will be required to use a hand held radio frequency device (R.F. Unit)
- Consistent, reliable attendance
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)/Home School equivalency
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Ability to work on various shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic math strategies: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be
- Stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms, talk and hear
- Frequently required to stop, kneel and crouch
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Have specific vision abilities which include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
Established in 1932, Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a retailer of auto parts and accessories across North America.