Document Control DataMgmt (PDDM) Tech for Construction/Infra project
Fluor Canada Ltd.
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
PDDM is looking to hire an intermediate document controller for our team
Responsibilities/Scope of Work:
• Receive, log, and file design documents.
• Data entry into document management database (BIM-360, SharePoint, eBuilder).
• Issue project transmittals and keep transmittal record database.
• Maintain the Master Drawing and Specification Log and all other design documentation logs for access to the project team.
• Manage and complete reproduction requests whether in-house or outsourced.
• Assist the Document Control Manager in the management of submittals, documents, as-builts, NCRs, and RFIs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Directly related experience equal to two (2)-Three (3) years
• Energetic and flexible to take on tasks in the document control department as required.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work tasks.
• Ability to work within a team environment or autonomously as required.
• Awareness of information security and absolute requirements to confidentially requirements with sensitive information.
• Physically capable to manipulate large packages of documents, drawing sticks, and binders.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Access) and electronic data management systems (such as BIM-360, SharePoint, eBuilder). Quick and accurate data entry is needed.
• Previous experience with construction design build documentation is an asset.
• Infrastructure experience is going to be preferred
• BIM-360, SharePoint, Builder.
Fluor Canada rewards hard work, knowledge and commitment. Fluor offers competitive employee compensation packages, comprehensive benefit programs including Health, Dental and Vision Care, flexible spending dollars, group registered retirement program, maternal top up, education reimbursement, employee and family assistance programs and much more.
While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.