Wheelhouse Integrative Medical Clinic is a busy group practice and walk-in clinic, providing comprehensive primary care to the Langford community. We are seeking family practitioners to join our clinic.
- Clinic space is physician leased.
- The clinic is comprised of 4 family practitioners and supported by 5 MOAs
- Oscar EMR.
- Approximately 40 patients seen per day - all ages, many professional and government employee families.
- 10 examination rooms.
- No ER or hospital work required.
- On-call required.
- Obstetrics, house calls, surgical assists, residential care & palliative care are optional if desired.
- FREE parking facilities on-site.
Position Start Date
Langford is Canada’s fastest growing municipality, showcasing a 20.9% increase in population in five years. Population is approximately 25,000.
It is in proximity to Victoria General Hospital, which serves Vancouver Island with its specialty services.
Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
Island Health, formerly known as Vancouver Island Health Authority, provides public healthcare services to residents of Vancouver Island, the islands of the Georgia Strait, and in the mainland communities north of Powell River and south of Rivers Inlet.