Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
KP Building Products has an immediate employment opportunity in the Brampton area for General labourers for the fitting department . The Special Fittings Operator workers manually produce specially formed fittings by heating and molding, bending, joining and cutting PVC plastics using tools such as molds, mold presses, and a press cutter.
8 hour shifts
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Health and Dental benefits
- Ongoing training initiatives
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Determines parts to be made as per customer order
- Cut long PVC flat sheets using cutter
- Cut plastic sheets using band saw
- Cut pipe using table saw
- Welding and assembling of pieces
- Heat plastic for forming into molds and bending
- Set-up and replace molds and cutters
- Cut holes into parts using a hole cutter
- Application of labels to parts; packing of parts
- Participate in training as required by the company
- Adhere to all applicable company policies and procedures, including quality and health and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Completed high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Two (2) years experience as a special fittings operator within a manufacturing environment, preferably working with PVC plastics is an asset
- Ability to follow instructions from team lead and plant manager
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who fit the requirements of the role will be contacted.
KP Products is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Products will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Established in 1974, Kaycan Ltd. is a manufacturer of aluminum, wood and vinyl windows, and accessories.