OurMission to You:
As a certified Great Place to Work®, Seasons believes that every singleteam member plays an important role in the overall happiness of our residents.We foster a culture of growth and support for our committed team members andoffer opportunities for personal and professional development to advance arewarding career in the seniors housing sector.
WhatWe Look For:
Seasons looks for individuals whoare enthusiastic about making a positive difference in the life of anotherperson. We hire individuals who are committed to building meaningfulrelationships and strive for service excellence so our residents can be proudto call Seasons their home. Keen attention to details, going the extra mile andputting a little “wow” into everything we do is the Seasons way!
We are looking for a Housekeeper.Reporting to the Environmental Services Manager, the Housekeeper is responsiblefor providing housekeeping and laundry services as well as maintaining theclean and neat appearance of the residence in a safe and efficient manner inaccordance to the policies and procedures of Seasons Retirement Communities.
What YouWill Do:
- Provide services and interacts with residents and residentfamily members in a professional manner
- Maintain work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitarymanner
- Participate as a member of the Environmental Services team andprovides support to the other members of the Resident and Guest Attendant team
- Observe and adhere to all policies and procedures, workstandards and safety regulations
- Project the appropriate image and focus on customer service intheir dealings with residents, families and guests
- Operate and clean equipment, furniture and clean and maintainall areas related to residents as per work routines
- Is aware of employee’s and supervisor’s responsibilities andfollows all health and safety policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routinesand job descriptions
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Covid-19 vaccination is mandatory
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As acondition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include avulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons”) is an equal opportunity employer andwelcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’sAccessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part ofSeason’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selectedfor further consideration will be contacted.
Note during COVID-19: At the outset of the COVID-19 situation in Canada,Seasons Retirement Communities implemented heightened precautionary protocolsin all of our homes. We continue to follow the advice of provincial and federalgovernments, our sector regulators and local Public Health agencies. Job responsibilitiesare being reviewed and adjusted accordingly to ensure the well-being of thesuccessful candidate.
Seasons Retirement Communities
Seasons Retirement Communities operates housing villages that each consist of long term care, full service retirement living and independent living options.