The Infrastructure Architect II will provide solutions for G+D business based on industrial,
regulatory and customer requirements. The architectural solution will provide high secure
standards for both on premis and cloud based datacenter and services which are used for
commercial and production use. The architect will work with different functional areas
globally and locally.
- Establishes, develops, and promotes standard solution architecture, patterns, and
- frameworks based on customer individual or Global IT requirements, considering all
- internal and external operation opportunities on-premises or Cloud
- Supports the business organization to develop technology opportunities, pre-discovery
- high level solution architecture / framework; incorporates domain specific strategies into
- the future state business app portfolio
- Has deep focus and expertise on two or more enterprise domains (Infrastructure,
- Integration, Data, Security, etc.), promotes standards, assists with solution architecture /
- Driving domain complexity reduction strategies
- Review Business requirements and Proposals and responding with solutions, details and
- Building Cloud based infrastructure to support PaaS, SaaS and IaaS that meets G+D
- standards and regulatory requirements
- Creation and maintenance of network architectures and documentations
- Focuses on driving solution implementation projects, investment and compliance for
- G+D Customers solutions
- Responsible for service transition of solution into BAU
- Leads / facilitates the creation of governing principles for the customer projects to guide
- information, technology, and security decision making for the enterprise
- Supporting creation of Customer SOW, OLA or SLA
- Participating in logical security Audits sharing standards and evidence
- Leads communication to requestor and business, drives requirement management
- Working with different G+D divisions
Qualifications, Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Experience in Writing proposals and business cases and budgeting
- 5+ year work experience in a multinational corporation.
- 3+ year experience as senior project manager for IT Projects
- 3+ year experience in IT infrastructure and creating blueprints
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise network architecture, client / server processing and
- object-oriented analysis and design
- Cloud certifications – Architecture level certification in AWS/Azure Certified
- Solutions Architect
- 3 years of experience in building cloud infrastructure (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Azure, O365, Microsoft Infrastructure stack
- 5 years of knowledge and deep understanding of IT Security, NIST, PCI and ISO27001
- Experience in Active Directory, Cloud Data backup, Identity Management,
- Networking, Active-Active Solutions, DR
- Knowledge of graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories
- Knowledge of or experience with data center and platform consolidation as well as
- ITIL and Prince2 certified
- Fluent communication skill in English
- Typical soft skills such as team oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Limited travelling is required – Willingness to travel
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends to support global needs
- Mostly Remote and limited onsite working
*This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The candidate hired will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates. Your application will be kept on file for up to two years.
$$ Giesecke + Devrient Mobile Security Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to contact us, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=gieseckede&career_job_req_id=14224&career_ns=job_application
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Giesecke & Devrient Systems Canada, Inc.
Giesecke & Devrient Systems Canada, Inc. is a provider of security hardware and software products for commercial banks, business enterprises, network operators, and public transportation companies.