Looking to work for a company you can trust? One that has been recognized as one of Alberta’s Employers and is a Platinum Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies? Fountain Tire Moose Jaw (9 Highland Rd) is looking for a skilled, safe, and dedicated Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
What each day will bring:
- Something different! You never know what kind of vehicle you may be required to work on
- We offer repair and mechanical services for cars, trucks and other vehicles so whether you call yourself a mechanic or a technician, we let you do what you do best
- Amazing customers to impress with professional and friendly customer service
- The responsibility to keep yourself and your coworkers safe
- Pride in the work you've done keeping your customers on the road!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has the work experience and Journeyman or Red Seal Certification that shows us you know what you are doing
- A valid driver's license is non-negotiable. You must also be able to show us you are responsible on the road by providing a satisfactory driver's abstract
- The right person has Wheel alignment experience and is Vehicle Inspection C ertified (VIP)
- We ’ re also looking for someone with that enjoys working with and being part of a team that delivers exceptional customer service
- Alignment, front end and brake specialists are welcome to apply as well!
What is in it for you?
- A wage worthy of your skills plus a performance incentive
- We take care of you and your family with our impressive health, dental and vision benefits
- A retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
- Save your money with our staff discounts on tires, parts and mechanical services
Ready for a career and a company that offers more? Apply online or in store (9 Highland Rd) today!