As a member of the Manufacturing team, the Manufacturing Support Technician is responsible for ensuring safe and reliable transfer and sanitization of manufacturing tools, machine parts, fixtures and in-process material and samples. The Manufacturing Support Technician also assists Manufacturing and Set-up Technicians in operating, tearing down and setting up equipment in accordance with Standard Operating and Work Procedures. You will take into consideration the company’s commitment to our seven Core Values such as Sustainability (people, the planet, and profit) in the planning and implementation of all actions related to your area of responsibility.
- Use hand tools and material handling equipment to transfer material and machine parts between manufacturing areas, the tooling room and the sanitation area
- Participate in equipment and facility cleaning and sanitization activities
- Perform quality checking during production to monitor in-process product quality
- Maintain all required documentation including cleaning logs and production records
- Assist in the monitoring of production equipment with direction from a Technician or Lead Hand when necessary
- Follow and adhere to all given instructions including work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Strictly adhere to and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to safely operate hand tools and manual or powered material handling equipment such as pallet jacks
- Experience in a similar working environment (nutraceutical, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing) and working with manufacturing equipment would be an asset
- Proficient communicator with both verbal and written English language skills
- Able to effectively manage time and organize priorities
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
- Safety and quality focused with attention to detail
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc. is a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements and other health-building products. We are dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers - through research, development and delivery of effective nutritional products. It is our mission to contribute to the lives of our customers, employees, suppliers and the communities we serve, in a cooperative and sustainable manner.
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You can check the status of your application by logging in to your account. All the best!
+ Read more
Natural Factors Inc.
Natural Factors Inc. is a manufacturer of certified organic herbs and nutritional supplements.