Swiss Chalet is looking for Prep Cooks for our Goderich location!
At Swiss Chalet we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home.
At Swiss Chalet, we work as a team and help each other succeed. Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Makes food to specifications to create a dining experience
- Complete prep lists to ensure enough product is prepared and available for service
- Keep work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, santizited state
- Control waste and spoilage
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Complete cleaning schedules as assigned
- Assist all team members whenever needed
- Adhere to all Food Safety policies and procedures
- Completion of Food Safety logs
Is This You?
- Previous experience handling or cooking food is an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to work on the line cooking as needed
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com .
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.