EXP is currently searching for a Project Manager, Land Development in our London office. The environment is fast-paced and growth oriented, ideally suited for individuals who like to manage and grow business; develop client relationships; someone with a strong background in civil engineering driven to build on current successes.
* Working under the direction of our Vice President, Land Development within our Earth and Environmental Sector, manage projects across southern Ontario; with proven management of profitable projects; with strength and experience work with our strong base of existing client and forge strong alliances with new clients to build business.
* Assume overall responsibility for successful delivery of medium to large-scale land and site development, through the planning, design, approvals, construction, and maintenance phases.
* Project scope, budget, and schedule control for development projects with typical - construction values of up to $10 Million.
* Recognize value of working in a strong team environment with a proven track record for quality product; and on time delivery.
* Build strong working relationships with other in house EXP disciplines including environment, geotechnical, hydrogeological, transportation planning and design, landscape.
* Supervise project teams, including design engineers, design/drafters, surveyors, field supervisors and inspectors, and other members of the project teams as part of EXP's full service delivery programs.
* Develop and maintain client relationships; private, architectural, planning, municipal provincial and federal agencies.
* Manage and oversee all necessary approvals and permits for projects, including those from municipalities, provincial (Ontario) and federal government agencies.
* Manager & oversee the senior design team to ensure design, tendering, contract administration, field inspections, and post-construction phases of project execution to meet project deadlines.
* Meetings and coordination with multiple stakeholders (e.g., clients, contractors, approving agencies, planners, other consultants, residents, etc.) as necessary to meet project objectives.
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
* Relevant degree or diploma in engineering.
* P.Eng license in Ontario with PEO or R.E.T. or C.E.T. with relevant experience.
* More than 6 years of relevant work experience.
* Demonstrated success in business development; client management and project delivery, client satisfaction, and management of project teams.
* SWM experience is an asset.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
* Experience in preparing contract documents and specifications; as well as contract administration.
exp Global Inc.
exp Global Inc. is an engineering firm that provides professional and technical services in the areas of buildings, earth and environment, energy, industrial, infrastructure and sustainability.