At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Shift: 21:00 - 07:30 am
Days of Work: **Rotating Schedule – shift time will remain the same but days of work will change.
Start Rate: $21.09 - End rate: $27.89
*Note: Shift hours & Days of work are subject to change based on ongoing business requirements.
The key position responsibilities include:
- Hooking up circuits and equipment for CIP
- Tearing down filling equipment and manually cleaning parts and piping
- Maintaining a clean environment by cleaning floors, walls, garbage containers and drains
- Maintaining valves throughout the plant
- Equipment inspections including tanks
- Supports and maintains Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P. quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Grade 12 education
- Working knowledge in food or dairy environment
- Previous chemical handling experience
- Must be a person who can multi-task and enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- A high commitment level and a team player who works well with everyone
- Can easily assume additional responsibility as required
- Quick at assessing the facts and making a sound decision
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be available to work night shift and weekends
Our story began in Canada in 1954, when the Saputo family's hard work and dedication created a thriving dairy business. More than 65 years later, our roots in this country remain strong with our Corporate Headquarters in Montréal. Today, we are a leading cheese manufacturer and fluid milk and cream processor in Canada with well-loved brands, such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Joyya, Milk2Go, Milk2Go Sport, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn* and Woolwich Goat Dairy. Thanks to our national footprint, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in Canada, please click here. ( http://saputo.com/en/our-products/canada-sector )
Join the Saputo Dairy Products Canada team to make your contributions matter every day!
* SCOTSBURN is a registered trademark and is used under license by Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo's web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Saputo Inc. is a producer and distributor of dairy and grocery product.