This is an exciting role in which you will have great exposure to all the latest technologies in the computer graphics industry – 3D Gaming, Display Technologies, Compute, Virtual Reality ….you name it. Imagine yourself as part of the team which will deliver our next generation of computer graphics products like Ryzen APUs – This is a great opportunity to work in a unique company like AMD.
As part of the Client Graphic SWQA team , you will participate in various phases of the software QA lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Validate new products/new SW features before releasing to customers
- Develop and drive execution of a comprehensive, highly effective test automation strategy for complex new technology and new product introduction projects
- Convert feature specification into test cases (manual and automated) that will cover different types of testing - boundary, negative, functional, etc.
- Work very closely with dev teams and Project Managers to drive defects to closures.
- Identify Matrices and Measurements for various aspect of the software QA development cycle
- Any ideas to improve current process are valued. If you are a self-starter, ideas which benefit the organization are encouraged to get implemented.
What Skills you will bring?
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree plus 0-3 years relevant hands-on experience in high tech industry working in software development lifecycles, software QA or test automation
- Keen interest in PC Gaming and latest Computer Graphics technologies (including 3D graphics concepts/API/Gaming, VR and MR, Display technologies (FreeSync/HDR), Multimedia, Compute)
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in PC configuration (both Software and Hardware) with methods of Troubleshooting
- Be able to access, extract and analyze data, create visual to communicate results, help formulate recommendations, and present insights from data for consumptions
- Demonstrated work on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Hands-on experience in programming/scripting skills would be a big asset; familiar with Python, VBA, C++, Selenium framework, ML/AI coding knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter able to achieve successful outcomes in a non-hierarchical environment, with minimal supervision or direction.
- Detailed oriented; ability to multitask through planning/organizing.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills