Are you someone who is passionate about following the latest fashion trends? Does leading a team excite you? Than this opportunity is for you!
As a Team Lead , you will report to the Store Manager and support the Management Team in creating a team environment, which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. You will strive to achieve store success by directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives, which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development. Your ability to adapt to various situations, environment, challenges, job duties and work schedules will be crucial to your success.
Day in the life (What you will do):
- Ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
- Provide store leadership by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Coach, mentor and provide on the spot feedback to team members.
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Store Manager and District Manager
Who you are (What you will bring):
- At least 6 months of leadership and or supervisory experience in a customer experience based environment.
- Have experience mobilizing a team towards a common goal.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
Reitmans Canada Limited
Founded in 1926, Reitmans Canada Limited is a women's specialty retailer across Canada.