EasyInsure, a division of HUB International, provides solutions for challenging accounts as well as specialty risks. Our vision is to be everywhere risk exists -- today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. EasyInsure, is looking a Technical Support Representative - Accounting to join the head office team in Windsor, Ontario which provides a great working environment and excellent opportunity to grow within the organization. The TSR Accounting role has been developed to support both the financial controller, clients and brokerage staff.
Accept accounts calls to collect payments from internal and external sub-brokers
- Process Online Bill payments into our broker management system.
- Process Moneris payments/refunds in Moneris portal and our broker management system
- Setup SNAP premium finance contracts as needed.
- Monitor upcoming agency bill renewals and follow-up with brokers to coordinate invoicing and collections.
- Outgoing calls for payment reminders and collections
- Monitor the internal accounts receivable/agency bill report.
Be the point of contact with SNAP for all acceptance/cancelation/funding notifications.
- For SNAP cancellations, work with the brokers to determine the correct premium refund to SNAP/Client as necessary.
Company commission statements:
- Scan and organize all monthly company commission statements in the appropriate Microsoft OneDrive.
- Review company commission statements and cross reference against our broker management system and make adjustments as necessary.
- Review company commission statements and cross reference against our broker management system and make adjustments as necessary and ensure that we have collected the appropriate funds.
- Other duties as required
- Scan incoming documents, update system, and file appropriately in broker management system
- Download incoming documents, update system, and file appropriately in broker management system
- Collect, sort, and route incoming faxes
- Sort and route incoming general emails in HelpScout support inboxes
- Policy Changes (Internal)
- New Business (Internal)
- Post-secondary education in accounting or related field
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in an accounting or business admin position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong social skills and confidence required to succeed
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimal supervision
- Effective organizational, time and client management skills with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Resourceful researching skills
- Quick, efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate in French an asset, not a requirement
HUB Total Rewards:
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- Paid Personal Days
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program
- Group Benefits Plan
- Corporate Discounts
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Choose a career with EasyInsure and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining EasyInsure you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. EasyInsure is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Get to Know HUB
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please note: all internal applicants must notify their supervisor or manager upon submitting an application to Human Resources.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
HUB International Limited
HUB International Limited is a provider of property and casualty, investment and risk management products and services.