Sr. Analyst, Customer Retention & Renewals
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Retention & Renewals will work with the Canadian Commercial Team to support the delivery of the strategy, planning and execution for all customer lifecycle/retention activities and the renewal process. The optimal candidate will be extremely organized, able to understand and organize analytics of retention campaigns as well as help develop, execute and deliver customer lifecycle campaigns from start to finish.
This role will lead and collaborate with integrated marketing campaigns, product marketing, digital media, sales, customer and marketing operations to lead program execution. Key to this role is a strategical and analytical mind, a passion for supporting our customers and can combine this with a strong commercial awareness to bring solutions to strategic issues and drive to completion.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle marketing strategy to build loyalty, increase lifetime value and reduce churn
- Strategic focus on churn reducing activities through the call center, process improvement and customer touchpoints
- Work across marketing, sales/digital, operations, campaign management, and analytics peers to define test plans & key objectives, help develop marketing strategy and ensure timely and accurate execution of all campaigns
- Accountability for the entire customer renewal process this entails detailed analysis and constant communication with operations, vendors and marketing as well as final approvals on all execution
- Monthly budget tracking of activities including responsibility for all invoice approvals and payments
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required (within North & Central America)
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience developing strategies, initiating campaigns/projects and executing to completion
- Experience demonstrating superior organization and timely execution of initiatives
- Experience in a customer related area within the energy industry is preferred
- SAP experience a strong asset
- Strategic focus, able to see the big picture when planning
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including influencing, advocacy and facilitation
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills
- Comfortable managing and tracking invoicing and budgets
- Comfort dealing with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Positive attitude and desire to create change
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces.
Direct Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/F/M/D/V.
please apply online by hitting the ' Apply ' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Centrica Energy is a provider of energy supply and services.